English Version

HKTB PartnerNet



News (Updated 13/11/2015)

For any inquiry, welcome to contact us by Whatsapp / WeChat (67627251)/ Line (ID: hartco)

Welcome to Like HARTCO on Facebook:www.facebook.com/HARTCO1984

1. Legislative Council Panel on Economic Development Key Legislative Proposals of Travel Industry Bill


2. Continuing Professional Development Scheme for Tourist Guides

Certificates recognised by the TIC and relevant examinations

3. ERB – SUS Plus

Holders of the following categories of certificates have to attend the relevant examinations or activities, and meet the application requirements to be eligible to apply to the TIC for the Tourist Guide Pass. There are six categories of certificates recognised by the TIC:

Category I: Certificate of the "Tour Coordinator Certificate Course" issued by Hong Kong Tourism Board (formerly known as "Hong Kong Tourist Association"), Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (IVE) (Chai Wan) (formerly known as "Hong Kong Technical College (Chai Wan)") and Hong Kong Association of Registered Tour Coordinators. Applicants must pass the TIC's written examination on 19 Oct 2010.

Category III: Certificate of the "Tour Coordinator Training Course" issued by Certificate of the Hong Kong Tourist Association (now known as "Hong Kong Tourism Board") Hong Kong Tourist Association (now known as "Hong Kong Tourism Board") Applicants must pass the TIC's written and practical examinations on 19 Oct 2010 and 20 Oct 2010.

Application Form

Copyright (C) 2005 HARTCO. All rights reserved.